Meet "Nanette"

How to Donate

Nanette's online donation button is in the upper right hand of the side bar of this blog. You can click here to donate via credit card or PayPal! If you would like to mail a check, please do so to the following address: Reece's Rainbow; PO Box 4024; Gaithersburg, MD 20885. Write "Nanette-Angel Tree" in the memo line! All donations ARE tax deductible.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

First Goal Met Already?!

You read that right! On day 1 of fundraising, my first goal for Nanette's Angel Tree account was met and exceeded. ;-)  Someone out there REALLY wanted to see my kids throw a pie in my face, and they will get that chance in the next day or so! I wasn't planning on things happening so quickly, so I did not purchase the stuff needed to get "pied". Just as soon as I can get to the store, I will get what I need and happily take two pies to the face to celebrate reaching the first goal for sweet Nanette!

Stay tuned for the video of the pie attack ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Nanette is SO beautiful! Love your pie idea...not enough to offer to let my kids pie me...I'll have to come up with something similar... One of the AT bloggers said she would pie her hubby when they reach the $1k mark...and her mom when they reach the $2k mark...but she hadn't told them yet. I thought that was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete