Meet "Nanette"

How to Donate

Nanette's online donation button is in the upper right hand of the side bar of this blog. You can click here to donate via credit card or PayPal! If you would like to mail a check, please do so to the following address: Reece's Rainbow; PO Box 4024; Gaithersburg, MD 20885. Write "Nanette-Angel Tree" in the memo line! All donations ARE tax deductible.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'm Listening

My friend Patti, over at A Perfect Lily, posted the other day about Nanette. I did not know when I emailed Patti to check in and see how she was doing that it would lead to her feeling a nudge from God to blog about Nanette. You can read more about it here A Perfect Lily - "I'm Listening"

I am so thankful that Nanette has reached so many hearts, and I am truly hopeful that we can meet her goal as well as find her a family soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment