Meet "Nanette"

How to Donate

Nanette's online donation button is in the upper right hand of the side bar of this blog. You can click here to donate via credit card or PayPal! If you would like to mail a check, please do so to the following address: Reece's Rainbow; PO Box 4024; Gaithersburg, MD 20885. Write "Nanette-Angel Tree" in the memo line! All donations ARE tax deductible.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Next Stunt to Help Nanette!!!

I have another crazy fundraising idea in cue!
I have to discuss it with my doctor....LOL, and be sure he is okay with it him. I am having minor surgery tomorrow, and I am not 100% sure I can do it at the end of Angel Tree due to incision healing.  However, if he okay's it, then I am totally ready for the next "crazy" stunt for Nanette!
Pies to the face was nothing compared to the next one. I am already shivering thinking about it....literally. ;-) Stay tuned. I should be able to talk to the doctor in the next few days. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment